What is it?
The Company Secretarial Consultant is a high-level administrative position within a company. Unlike secretaries in the traditional clerical sense, our consultants are responsible for ensuring the efficient administration of the company to comply with the various sets of legislation and laws that govern its industry and business type.
What does it entail?
The Company Secretarial Consultant advises board members of their statutory responsibilities to assist in ensuring that the company and its directors operate within the law. This role includes stakeholder registration and communication relating to the statutory administration and ongoing compliance of the company, as well as the high-level maintenance of company records.
The Statucor benefit
By providing a full-company secretarial service to directors, we ensure that all Companies Act obligations are met on an ongoing basis, freeing your management team to focus on driving your business forward.
- Appoint or Resign Directors
- Share Transfers
- Change of Year End
- Company Formations
- Company Conversions: Ltd to (Pty) Ltd and vice versa
- Public Officer
- Names Changes
- Foreign Exchange
- Management of AGM
- Delivery of Stock Exchange Announcements
- Routine and Non-routine Company Secretarial Services
- Headquarter Companies
- Non-profit Companies (NPCs)
- Drafting Constitutional Documents for Foundations and Associations
- Offshore Company Services
- Offshore Company Formation
- Offshore Company Administration
- Registered Office or Agent
- Presence in South Africa
- Preparation of all documentation to register an international company
- Supply a named person authorised to accept service of process on behalf of your company
- Providing an annual compliance service to meet statutory obligations for a company incorporated in South Africa
- Document preparation following any changes in your company’s constitution
Contact us for information on Company Secretarial Services in South Africa